Urgent Escalation: Recovery of Administrative Access and Billing Dispute

Andrian Nur Prabawa 20 Reputation points
2026-02-25T09:34:08.1733333+00:00

To Microsoft Support,

My name is [Moderator note: personal info removed] , and I am the administrator for the account [Moderator note: personal info removed] @andriannurprabawa.onmicrosoft.com.

I am writing to formally request assistance regarding a lockout from my Admin Dashboard due to Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) issues. Per the advice of Microsoft Forum experts, I have created a secondary account ( [Moderator note: personal info removed] @andriantrial.onmicrosoft.com) solely to communicate this request.

Please review the following details regarding my case:

Repeated Support Failures: I have previously opened several tickets ([Moderator note: personal info removed]). Unfortunately, in every instance, the support agents incorrectly applied the solution to my trial account rather than the primary account in question.

Ongoing Billing Issues: Access to [Moderator note: personal info removed] @andriannurprabawa.onmicrosoft.com has been restricted for over one year. Despite this, I continue to be billed monthly via my credit card for a service I cannot utilize.

Requested Resolution: I am requesting that Microsoft either restores administrative access to the primary account ([Moderator note: personal info removed]@andriannurprabawa.onmicrosoft.com) immediately or terminates the subscription and associated billing to prevent further unauthorized charges.

I look forward to your prompt cooperation in resolving this long-standing matter.

Best regards,

[Moderator note: personal info removed]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-25T09:34:20.12+00:00

    To regain administrative access to your Microsoft 365 account and address the billing issues, you should follow these steps:

    1. Confirm Account Ownership: Ensure that you are using the correct email account associated with your primary admin account when attempting to regain access.
    2. Submit a Support Request: Since you have already opened multiple tickets, it may be beneficial to submit a new support request specifically stating that previous attempts have not resolved your issue. You can do this by navigating to the Microsoft 365 support page and selecting "I can't sign in or access my tenant." Be prepared to verify your identity and ownership of the organization through official documentation.
    3. Billing Concerns: For ongoing billing issues, make sure to mention that you are being charged for a service you cannot access. This should be included in your support request to ensure that the billing team is aware of your situation.
    4. Provide Detailed Information: Include all relevant details in your support request, such as your account information, the nature of the issues, and any previous ticket numbers. This will help expedite the resolution process.
    5. Follow Up: If you do not receive a timely response, consider following up on your support request to ensure it is being addressed.

    Unfortunately, Microsoft support cannot manually unlock accounts or change tenant ownership without following the proper identity verification processes. Therefore, it is crucial to provide as much information as possible to facilitate the recovery process.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.