Renewed 365 subscription is not being reflected on my account

Debra Delaine 0 Reputation points
2026-02-24T18:19:30.42+00:00

My subscription was renewed on February 19th, but it's not being reflected on my laptop. I have tried to get assistance to remedy this problem, but I'm not receiving any assistance. I can't seem to get a live agent to assist me, the AI assistant can't understand my issue, and ended the calll twice.

There has to be a better way. I've paid for a product that I can't access, and I can't get any assistance. I do not want to be rerouted to another article. I have tried everything to no avail. I need someone to contact me so this issue can be remedied.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-24T18:19:46.6533333+00:00

    If your Microsoft 365 subscription was renewed but is not reflecting on your laptop, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

    1. Check Subscription Status: Go to account.live.com and check if your subscription is active. Make sure you are signed in with the correct Microsoft account associated with your subscription.
    2. Update License in Apps: Open any Office application (like Word or Excel), go to File > Account, and click on Update License. Sign in again if prompted to see if that resolves the issue.
    3. Contact Microsoft Support: If the above steps do not work, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for further assistance. You can initiate a chat with a support agent by visiting the Microsoft Support site and following the prompts to connect with a live agent. If you prefer, you can also request a callback.
    4. Check for Multiple Accounts: Ensure that you are not signed into a different Microsoft account that may not have the subscription.

    If you continue to have trouble, it may be beneficial to persist in reaching out to Microsoft Support, as they can access your account details and provide specific assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.