Can activate my office xp small business with installation ID

Petko Atanasov 0 Reputation points
2026-02-24T14:40:48.2166667+00:00

I have Office XP Small Business. I want to activate through phone but when I call to number +359 2 731 088 say to me, this number is wrong. Can You help me to activate it here is Installation ID

115596 513886 860583 814081 030995 391056 719821 738306 70

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-24T14:40:59.54+00:00

    To activate Office XP Small Business, you typically need to contact Microsoft support for assistance, especially since phone activation numbers can vary by region and may change over time. If the number you called is not working, I recommend checking the official Microsoft website for the correct activation phone number for your country. Unfortunately, I cannot provide specific phone numbers or assist with the activation process directly here.

    If you continue to have trouble, consider reaching out to Microsoft Support through their official channels for further assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.