A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
To contact Microsoft support when you're facing issues with the Authenticator app, you can follow these steps:
- Call the Support Hotline: Depending on your country or region, find the appropriate hotline number. When you call, you may encounter an automated system. You can ignore the initial message and wait for the menu options. Here’s a typical sequence:
- Press "1" for business email users.
- Press "1" again for technical support.
- Confirm that you are an administrator and that there are no other administrators in your organization.
- Create a Trial Microsoft 365 Tenant: If you're unable to reach a support agent, consider creating a trial Microsoft 365 tenant. This will allow you to sign in to the Admin Center and raise a support ticket directly. Here’s how:
- Sign up for a trial subscription via the Microsoft 365 plans page.
- Once you have access, go to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, click on "Help & Support," and submit a support ticket explaining your situation.
- Contact Reseller Support: If your Office 365 subscription is through a partner or reseller, you can also reach out to them for assistance in opening a service request on your behalf.
These steps should help you get in touch with Microsoft support and resolve your login issue.
References:
- I cant log in to my business account because it is requiring Authenticator app which I do not have - Microsoft Q&A
- I have a Micrsoft business account and I am the admin and the only user registered under this account. I can't log in because i have replaced my phone and the authenticator doesn't work. - Microsoft Q&A