How to contact Microsoft support?

Anonym Dontknow 0 Reputation points
2026-02-19T08:21:30.03+00:00

I am trying now for two hours without success. To sign in to my account I need to use the Authenticator app. The problem is, to sign in to the Authenticator app I also need to use the Authenticator app (?) Apart from that possibly being the worst design in software history it is unnecessary to say that it is simply not possible. So I am stuck. The Microsoft support website is completely useless and I cannot get anywhere. All I am asked all the time is to sign in (LOL). I also tried to speak to your wonderful AI agent on the phone which only says I need to visit the support website :D
This is by far the worst support experience ever and I already sold all my Microsoft stocks out of frustration. Still I need help to sign in before I jump out of the window. The fact that I was forced to create a new mail only to contact you already shows how ridiculously bad your support is :)


Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-19T08:22:12.3866667+00:00

    To contact Microsoft support when you're facing issues with the Authenticator app, you can follow these steps:

    1. Call the Support Hotline: Depending on your country or region, find the appropriate hotline number. When you call, you may encounter an automated system. You can ignore the initial message and wait for the menu options. Here’s a typical sequence:
      • Press "1" for business email users.
      • Press "1" again for technical support.
      • Confirm that you are an administrator and that there are no other administrators in your organization.
    2. Create a Trial Microsoft 365 Tenant: If you're unable to reach a support agent, consider creating a trial Microsoft 365 tenant. This will allow you to sign in to the Admin Center and raise a support ticket directly. Here’s how:
      • Sign up for a trial subscription via the Microsoft 365 plans page.
      • Once you have access, go to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, click on "Help & Support," and submit a support ticket explaining your situation.
    3. Contact Reseller Support: If your Office 365 subscription is through a partner or reseller, you can also reach out to them for assistance in opening a service request on your behalf.

    These steps should help you get in touch with Microsoft support and resolve your login issue.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.