Assistance Required: Recovering Full Email Address for My Microsoft Account

abdalmlk Dabour 0 Reputation points
2026-02-16T14:56:30.75+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance in recovering the full email address of my Microsoft account. I recently formatted my device and, unfortunately, I cannot remember the exact spelling of my primary email address.

Here is the information I have:

  • Partial Email: The account starts with "Wa" " (e.g., ).Wa****@hotmail.com

Recovery Access: I have full access to my recovery email address associated with this account.

Verification: I have already received security codes on my recovery email (including code: 579741), but the system only shows the primary email with asterisks (stars), which prevents me from logging in.

I can provide any further verification needed to prove my ownership of the account. Could you please provide me with the full email address so I can proceed with the password recovery process?

and for you to know idid the recovery way to know the email but they dont show it they show Wa****@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards, [abdalmlk] Recovery Email: [******@gmail.com]

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-16T14:56:41.18+00:00

    Unfortunately, I cannot provide assistance in recovering the full email address for your Microsoft account. However, I recommend that you use the official recovery options available through Microsoft. Since you have access to your recovery email, you can try the account recovery process by visiting the Microsoft account recovery page and following the prompts. Make sure to provide as much information as possible to verify your identity.

    If you continue to face issues, consider reaching out to Microsoft Support directly for further assistance.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.