Student offer "12 month free trial microsoft 365 + linkln pro " verified but redemption unavailable after verification

IBRAHIM LAKBIR 0 Reputation points
2026-02-15T23:32:05.1866667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support, I’m contacting you regarding a student subscription offer I recently attempted to redeem.
I completed the student verification process successfully and received an email confirming that my student status was verified, with instructions to “continue the process” to redeem the offer. However, when I followed the provided link, I was redirected to a page that asked me to start over. After selecting my country (Morocco) again, the original 12‑month student offer was no longer available, and only a shorter trial (or no equivalent offer) was shown.

To clarify: - I was verified successfully as a student - I did not receive any confirmation that a subscription was activated - No “subscription started” or billing confirmation email was sent - The redemption flow appears to change based on region after verification, without any notice during the process I’d like clarification on:

  1. Whether the 12‑month student offer is currently available for Morocco
  2. Why a verification confirmation email was sent if redemption of the offer is not possible in my region
  3. Whether my verified student status can be applied to an equivalent student offer, or whether this is a regional availability limitation
    Thank you in advance for reading, and for your help for clarifying this situation.
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-15T23:32:45.1333333+00:00
    1. The availability of the 12-month student offer for Microsoft 365 can vary by region. It's possible that this specific offer is not available in Morocco, which could explain why you are not seeing it after verification.
    2. The verification confirmation email indicates that your student status has been successfully verified, but it does not guarantee that the specific offer will be available in your region. This can happen if the offer is limited to certain countries or regions.
    3. Your verified student status may allow you to access other student offers, but the availability of those offers can also be subject to regional limitations. If the 12-month offer is not available, you might want to check if there are any equivalent offers available for students in your region.

    For further assistance, it might be helpful to contact Microsoft support directly to clarify the situation regarding your specific region and available offers.

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.