Microsoft Office

Michael Coe 0 Reputation points
2026-02-12T12:13:15.8833333+00:00

I have an old Microsoft office which I purchased and installed in 2010 as a one off,I need to upgrade to new one Microsoft office but do not know how to intalll and can I still open old Microsoft documents as i have quiet a few

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-12T12:13:31.12+00:00

    To upgrade your old Microsoft Office, you can purchase a new version of Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft 365 or Office 2021. Once you have purchased the new version, you can download and install it on your computer. The installation process typically involves running the installer and following the on-screen instructions.

    As for your old Microsoft documents, you should still be able to open them with the new version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office maintains compatibility with older document formats, so your documents from 2010 should open without any issues in the newer versions.

    If you need specific guidance on how to install the new version, you can refer to articles on how to download, install, and activate Office.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.