Inquiry Regarding LinkedIn Premium 12-Month Student Subscription

Parashara Reddy Vontary 0 Reputation points
2026-02-11T16:30:24.45+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I recently applied for the LinkedIn Premium 12-month student offer using my university email address ending with ".edu." However, I have not yet received any confirmation regarding my eligibility or activation of the subscription.

I would appreciate it if you could kindly check the status of my application and let me know whether any additional information or verification is required from my side. Additionally, please let me know when I can expect confirmation or activation of the LinkedIn Premium subscription.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response.

Best regards, [Moderator note: personal info removed]@gmail.com] [www.linkedin.com/in/[Moderator note: personal info removed]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-11T16:30:32.1733333+00:00

    I cannot provide specific assistance regarding the status of your LinkedIn Premium subscription application. For inquiries about your application status or any additional verification needed, I recommend reaching out directly to Microsoft Support or LinkedIn support for the most accurate and timely information regarding your subscription.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.