I deleted account in authenticator app

Yogeswara Talari 0 Reputation points
2026-02-11T14:06:47.16+00:00

I deleted account in authenticator app but now I want restore or backup those delete accounts

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-11T14:06:55.8366667+00:00

    Unfortunately, once you delete an account in the Microsoft Authenticator app, it cannot be restored. The app does not have a built-in feature to recover deleted accounts. It is important to back up your credentials and accounts in the Authenticator app to avoid losing access in the future. You can find more information on how to back up and recover account credentials in the Authenticator app through Microsoft's support documentation.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.