How do I contact live chat support?

Ted Koontz 0 Reputation points
2026-02-10T23:26:52.1066667+00:00

I renewed Microsoft Office on August 31, 2025, but I now have Microsoft 365 Family and accidentally had both active. I would like to cancel my Office subscription and receive a refund, if possible.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-02-10T23:26:58.9633333+00:00

    To contact live chat support for your Microsoft subscription issues, you can follow these steps:

    1. Go to the Microsoft support page: support.microsoft.com/contactus/.
    2. Ensure that you are signed in with your Microsoft account that has the subscription.
    3. Type "Chat with an agent" in the search bar and press Enter.
    4. Click on the "Contact support" button.
    5. Select the product you need help with, in this case, Microsoft 365.
    6. Follow the prompts to connect with a live agent.

    Once you are connected, you can explain your situation regarding the accidental renewal and request to cancel your Office subscription and inquire about a refund.


    References:

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.