Can't delete one of my two verification email for login

Romain H 0 Reputation points
2025-11-20T17:46:39.16+00:00

Hi,

I have 2 email adresses registered for verification email. Both are up to date, but having to go through the verification process for both emails everytime I try to connect to some Microsoft services is a real loss of my time.

So I want to delete one of them.

I go to account.live.com/proofs/Manage

Capture

I select the mail I want to remove and click on "Remove"

Capture2

Capture3

I feel like I'm on a Kafka novel...

If anyone has any idea?
Removing the two factor identification will be my last resort. I will not add any other ways of verifications.

Thanks

R.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.