AUTHENTICATOR APP NEVER WORKS!!!

Hendrik Kampert 5 Reputation points
2025-11-18T02:20:44.6033333+00:00

This stupid app will kill me one day.

So.. last week it locked me out of basically all my accounts.. reset option? nope.. doesn't work.. (of course, it's microsoft.. )

contact support? hahaha, even after purchasing the 30$ plan I am not allowed to..

alternative methods that I have set up in azure? nope.. if authenticator breaks your are so effed..

thank you microsoft.. besides this I only have the option to call a lawyer and get a new credit card.. and then switch to aws..

it's so unbelievable.. you cannot make this up!

so my Question:

HOW CAN I NOT USE THIS UNBELIEVABLY CRAPPY AUTHENTICATOR APP??

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.