creating a support ticket fails when trying to reactivate azure subscription

José Arrarte 0 Reputation points
2025-11-17T15:57:38.5466667+00:00

I'm using Azure VM for some GPU-accelerated work.
My Azure subscription was recently suspended, probably because an automatic payment failed and took a couple of days to invoice.

When opening the Subscription in Azure Portal, I see:
Screenshot 2025-11-16 at 11.17.46 PM

However, creating a support ticket for requesting the support/security team to check this decision also fails. I can complete the first step:

User's image

It proceeds to step 2:

Screenshot 2025-11-17 at 12.28.32 PM

But fails shortly after:

Screenshot 2025-11-17 at 12.28.37 PM

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.