Using Outlook for Android for personal email and calendar management
My Outlook on Android is not signing out
Dear All,
Would be most grateful if anybody could help me with this problem.
I have Outlook set up on an Android mobile.
For many months now, I have been unable to sign out of my account.
I use Firefox for Android, and have contacted the developers about this problem. They cannot help me.
However, I was just wondering if Microsoft may be able to help me with this problem, please?
Marek Wes.
Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home
1 answer
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
1 deleted comment
Comments have been turned off. Learn more