How do I verify my Identity as an Individual Developer in the United States as an F-1 Visa Student

Agnay Srivastava 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T22:05:53.9333333+00:00

Hi, I was having an verifying my identity for Azure Trusted Certificate Signing, as your identity provider doesn't seem to recognize that I am an F-1 Student on a Visa.

I have listed my college's address, as I am an individual developer in the United States. I don't have a government ID such as a driving license. My social security number also says the same thing, but it still doesn't seem to work. I'd really appreciate it if I could send over my ID and you guys could manually verify it. Thank you!

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.