Microsoft Authenticator issue after switching to a new phone

Timur Ersoy 0 Reputation points
2025-11-11T08:06:57.8666667+00:00

I use Microsoft One Drive for work. Furthermore, it is protected by the Microsoft Authenticator. Recently, I changed my phone and downloaded the database of my ex phone from the cloud (both phones are Iphone). Even though the Microsoft Authenticator app is downloaded from the cloud alongside all other apps, it does not let me sign-in without the Microsoft Authenticator code. Now, I need the Authenticator code from the same account that I have been trying to sign in. Besides, I try to log in the main One Drive account but it does not let me without the approval of the Authenticator. There is no option to log in via SMS or e-mail confirmation. Feeling sad and depressive.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.