No Response to Support Ticket After 4+ weeks

K 0 Reputation points
2025-11-10T20:41:23.5833333+00:00

I called Microsoft Support over 4 weeks ago to submit a support ticket but have not heard back. I've called and emailed multiple times and still haven't received a response. When I call the support number again to create a new case, the AI assistant goes silent and doesn't respond to me at all.

The issue is with MFA and being locked out of my Admin Center - I am a global admin on a small business Microsoft365 account. I logged into my business Microsoft365 account from a different device and it prompted me to use MFA, which I never set up on the account. It claims to be sending a code to the mobile device associated with the account, but there is no device connected. If a device was connected, it would've been my mobile device and there is no code coming through to my Authenticator. At

To submit the initial ticket - I spent 2+ hours on the phone, more than half of which was with the AI assistant spelling the email domain over a dozen times, but no matter what I said it wouldn't let me bypass the AI. When I finally spoke to a live agent, I had to explain the whole situation and spell the domain multiple times again.

It's been almost a month without access and I'm still being charged my monthly fee. Is there any way to speak to a real person, get a response on a ticket, or cancel an account without access to the Admin Center? This experience has been so negative, I just want to cancel the account at this point.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.