format my phone and lost Access to the auth app

Huber Mc 0 Reputation points
2025-11-10T18:30:09.9366667+00:00

Hello, I lost access to my Microsoft account because two-step verification is enabled and i formated my phone + pc cuz it was having a virus

I no longer have the Authenticator app or the recovery code, but I can prove ownership using my recovery email, im from iraq baghdad the last thing i did was resseting my password cuz of the virus and i forget it..

its a presonal account. an @outlook.com account
i have full access on the recovery account but i dont have the recovery code
the recovery account: ******@gmail.com
the account i lost: ******@outlook.com

Thank you. i hope i can get my account back

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.