Unable to login to Azure - Personal account MFA is not working

Manohar Dasari 5 Reputation points
2025-11-08T18:31:37.88+00:00

I am unable to login to Azure through my personal account.
When I try to login I get MFA pop-up and opted for Authenticator notification - I don't receive any notification.

I somehow managed to login in private browser but my default directory is wrong so when I try to change the directory to my personal directory I again get the MFA issue.

How do I resolve this?

I changed my phone and with the transfer I couldn't get the Entra ID transferred to new Authenticator App.

On my Authenticator app I have my personal account but missing settings to login to Azure. Hope this makes sense

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.