Error 399287 for text verification

Thys Van der Merwe 40 Reputation points
2025-11-07T14:33:46.82+00:00

Good day

I am trying to get into my Microsoft account at <business>.onmicrosoft.com. First problem is my Authenticator on my phone stopped working, so I am trying to get into the account to try and fix it. (I have installed it on a new phone because my old phone broke). My only other option is to use the "Text" option to my phone, but then I get the error below. It seems that has something to do with the phoenreputationservice. How do I clear that or is there any other way to get into my account?

Error Code: 399287

Request Id: aea79ebd-9c8d-47ca-8358-7e6f350f4600

Correlation Id: 365dcf34-0660-4871-86d7-a4a8120e9274

Timestamp: 2025-11-07T14:30:30Z

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.