A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
Unable to Verify Identity for Authenticator Login – Error 399287
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
I am currently unable to access my company Microsoft account due to the loss of access to the Microsoft Authenticator app. My previous phone, which had the app installed, has been discarded. As a result, I cannot use either the mobile or web versions of the Authenticator to verify my identity.
When attempting to log in, selecting the phone verification option results in an error message. I have also tried alternative methods and password resets without success.
This account is critical to my business operations, and I still have active subscriptions being billed. I urgently need to regain access to manage those services.
Details:
Error Code: 399287
Request Id: aa104a65-d7c0-4774-966f-c4112b934600
Correlation Id: 24409970-14d3-4e11-9aee-c352d0dabedd
Timestamp: 2025-11-07T04:02:31Z
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.