Changed phone now can't sign in to @live email.

Dooley 0 Reputation points
2025-11-06T05:16:09.2066667+00:00

I bought a new phone and I tried to sign in to my live email account in the outlook app but it keeps saying wrong password which I know it isn't as I use 1password and I also have changed it to make sure. I have used all the use other methods and they all end up at resetting my password so I do that and the whole process starts again. I have used passwords that I put in myself instead of 1password to make sure that's not affecting the login. After I change my password and then try to sign in to my outlook app on my phone it says either wrong password or I have tried to sign in too many times and brings up a captcha to do but it still will not sign in. I had an authenticator also which I can't sign into either so I removed it from my account. I can still access my account full on my PC but not my outlook app on my phone. Please help this is driving me nuts.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.