Unable to get notification in Microsoft authenticator to access SharePoint drive from 3rd party

Amrita Sinha 0 Reputation points
2025-11-06T02:35:35.3333333+00:00

Hi Im unable to sign into share point link shared by 3rd party using the Microsoft authenticator app for my gmail access.

The link is sent to gmail, I have registered my gmail account to the Microsoft authenticator app but not getting any notifications in the app to sign in and add the number shown on screen.

Im not able to log in via the verification method either. I have explored all the trouble shooting tips. Logged in and out, re installed the app, re registered the app. contact the Microsoft team . They said that the Microsoft authenticator might be corrupt but didn't give me a solution.

It is important that I be able to access this third party sharing drive for work. Can you please assist. TIA

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.