I am the global administrator of an azure account. However I am not able to login to azure portal using my <Mod remove PII> mail id. It asks for MFA code but I don't have that account added in Authenticator app.

Subhransu Suramya Sahoo 0 Reputation points
2025-11-04T09:24:15.23+00:00

Hi Team,

I am Subhransu. I am having an Azure subscription associated with below mail id

<Mod remove PII> @live.com

I have two directories one is default and another one is AIONCLOUD. When I try to login to azure portal using my above email id it asks for MFA code but in authenticator app the account is not added. But when I try to login to mail the same mail id works. Also when I try loging in using <Mod remove PII> @xxx.onmicrosoft.com mail which is associated with AIONCLOUD directory it works. But I am not able to login to default directory using my primary mail id. Please help.

Regards,

Subhransu

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.