How to convert a Personal Account into Work or School Account in Microsoft Authenticator App?

DIPA ROY 0 Reputation points
2025-11-03T11:03:51.9166667+00:00

IT IS REALLY URGENT!! I need to join a company that requires me to sign in to their website using the Microsoft Authenticator app, where my Microsoft email account should be set as a work or school account. But my email is set as a Personal account in the app. And I can't sign in to work or school account with it, as it says "You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use work or school account instead." What shall I do? I need that email for work or school account only. I need the account by today... Please help me in this regard.User's image

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.