I'm unable to login to the Microsoft Authenticator App.

Syed Aqeel Abbas 0 Reputation points
2025-11-03T06:19:18.4966667+00:00

Hello, i need help regarding Microsoft Authenticator App. so sometime ago, for my work related accounts and Authentications I used Authenticator with my work mail, and it was working fine. but as my phone got slower and I installed a fresh rom on it, and now i'm trying to login to it, and it's only showing options to write the code shown on Authenticator app, it doesn't have other options like get code on mail or on phone or something like that.
what am i suppose to do here. i don't remember linking it to any other authenticator. Need some guidance. Thanks

Screenshot 2025-11-03 110417

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.