Cannot log into my Azure account

Andrew Carson 0 Reputation points
2025-11-02T18:56:02.01+00:00

I can sign into my https://account.microsoft.com/ account.

I have the both a PassKey and Mobile Authenticator setup. If I choose to login using the app, I get the message and can select the correct two digit number to successfully sign in.

However, if I try to sign in to https://portal.azure.com it asks me to enter the code displayed in the Microsoft Authenticator app. It is expecting a six-digit code. My mobile app only offers an eight digit code. If I choose 'sign in another way' and select 'Approve a request on my Microsoft Authenticator app', it shows the two digit code, but nothing ever pops in my app.

I cannot get access to my Azure account.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.