I can't add a new address to my Microsoft account

Larry R 0 Reputation points
2025-10-31T20:58:29.4933333+00:00

How can I add an email address to the "Your info" page if I keep getting a sign-in approval request through the Microsoft Authenticator app, but I’m unable to complete the setup or enable two-factor authentication?

Support told me to ask this question. I don't understand the problem well enough to explain it. I am trying to change the email address for my Microsoft account because my current address was leaked in 2 data breaches. When I go to my account and to 'Your Info," there is no way for me to authenticate my account in order to "edit my account info".

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.