A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
OneDrive showing some file folders but not others
Hi, I'm trying to transition over to OneDrive and am running into a strange issue.
I moved a whole set of files into my OneDrive on my PC. They all copied over and I then checked my laptop. Success - all the folders are there and a few test files were accessible (they had to download but I was able to retrieve them).
Today, I copied over another 3 file folders using my desktop PC. The same exact process.
I see the file folders on my PC and can access the files without a problem but on my laptop the file folders don't even show in my file structure. My file structure on the laptop shows all the initial batch of file folders but not the new ones.
I checked to make sure I'm logged in. The laptop says it was synced successfully and I'm logged in to the same account on both computers. I'm stumped as to even what the issue is.
Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.