Cannot receive secuirty codes for account

Cynthia Mikel 5 Reputation points
2025-10-30T23:30:45.5866667+00:00

Hello,

I have been trying to log into one of my accounts for a long time now. However, each time I try to log in, it asks me to use the codes on the authenticator app.

I tried logging in on the authenticator app to get my codes, but each time I do, it sends me in a loop, trying to sign into the same account. This account is the only one I have an issue getting into.

The reason I need to get into the account is because it has a monthly subscription that I have not been able to stop for almost 6-months. I would be happy for someone to stop this on my behalf.

I would really appreciate it if somoene could contact me directly as this issue has become extremely frustrating and I am unable to reach anyone on Microsoft's end to help me.

I have tried removing the account the authenticator app, I have tried resetting my password, using a different device and all to no avail.

Please contact me at ******@hotmail.com

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.