How to login after IOS data backup? Microsoft Authenticator

David Siwy 0 Reputation points
2025-10-29T11:58:37.69+00:00

Hello, I previously had the Microsoft Authenticator app on my iPhone 13 Pro. I encountered an issue, so I logged out of my Apple ID and iCloud, then backed up my phone to my MacBook. After that, I installed the latest iOS 26 update. Later that day, I restored my phone using the backup I had just created, set it up, and logged back into my Apple ID.

When I opened the Microsoft Authenticator app, none of my login codes appeared. I didn’t change anything else during the process, so I don’t understand why the codes are missing. I tried adding my email accounts again, but that didn’t restore the codes. I’m completely lost and unsure how to recover them or renew access to the accounts I previously had set up.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.