Urgent Assistance Required – Unable to Access Hotmail and OneDrive (Authenticator Not Working)

Denis Connolly 0 Reputation points
2025-10-29T05:49:39.9166667+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I am urgently seeking assistance to regain access to my long-standing Microsoft account:

Since March 2025, I have been unable to sign in because the Microsoft Authenticator app is not generating valid one-time passcodes. Despite multiple attempts to troubleshoot and recover the account through your standard online recovery options, I have been unsuccessful.

This issue has completely locked me out of both my Hotmail and OneDrive accounts, where a significant number of important emails and personal files are stored. I have used this account as my primary email for over 20 years, and I urgently need access restored.

Could you please assist by providing an alternative recovery option or a secure recovery code to verify my identity and reinstate access? I am more than willing to provide any information required to confirm ownership of the account.

You can reach me on 000000000 or via either of my alternative email addresses:

    • Thank you very much for your time and understanding. I truly appreciate any help you can offer to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.