What do you do if after 96hrs noone has helped?

Colin Hill 0 Reputation points
2025-10-27T19:24:10.63+00:00

I reported an issue with Authenticator 96hrs ago and have been in calls for over 8hrs so far without any resolution and keep receiving the answer - "That's not my department".

The online help and AI are a loop "Sign In for help" but you cannot sign in... Then after the fourth screen the Can't Sign In option stops taking you anywhere...

I have a case number and have spoken to multiple people but still no resolution...

Is this common?

BTW this is for Business Office 365 connection and I have been without email and calendar all this time... now becoming ever so slightly tedious

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.