I recently got a new phone and I’m trying to add my account under <Mod remove PII> to the Authenticator app but it’s not allowing me to add it. It keeps proceeding to tell to add the number into the Authenticator app but my account is

Lukas Boehme 0 Reputation points
2025-10-27T05:22:10.3266667+00:00

I recently got a new phone and I’m trying to add my account under <Mod remove PII> to the Authenticator app but it’s not allowing me to add it. It keeps proceeding to tell to add the number into the Authenticator app but my account isn’t even added to it and doesn’t all ow me to add it! Thanks, I need it asap to completed online training

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.