If your account has been locked because you don't have access to your phone number, please comment here

Serperiorx9 0 Reputation points
2025-10-26T17:10:44.03+00:00

As stated in the title, I personally have been locked out of my Outlook account for over a year because I have switched phone numbers since I've been locked out. I keep filling out the account recovery form but to no avail; whenever I get the link to reset the password, I am never able to because of ''server problems''. From what I have gathered in 10 minutes of scrolling this forum, I am nowhere near being the only one with this frustrating problem. If you have been experiencing the same annoying problem as me, I kindly ask you to comment here to give this post more exposure and credibility. I think the only way to effect change to this godawful system is to gather as many people who've experienced this issue due to the poor system in place for account recovery.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments