Cannot reset Child account password

Jai 25 Reputation points
2025-10-26T11:21:44.58+00:00

I setup an outlook email account for my child 2 years ago. I cannot reset the password using all the online advice. I need to help with this - please can someone from Microsoft support contact me urgently. Thank you.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Diana Mariz 10,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2025-10-26T11:55:30.1966667+00:00

Hi Jai,

I understand that you wanted to recover the account however please note that Microsoft accounts are completely manage by an automated server, and we do not have manual access to it since people here in Forum are not directly working from Microsoft, we are an independent advisor and a Microsoft fan like you.

Microsoft takes very seriously the security and privacy of their customers. As they are committed to protecting your personal information and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

Therefore, the only best option to recover the account is to answer the form correctly with all the information you entered during the first setup when creating the account.

Was this answer helpful?

0 additional answers

Sort by: Newest