Unable to Verify Identity for Azure Login – Error 399287

CITC Admin 0 Reputation points
2025-10-26T07:42:05.9966667+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I am experiencing an issue while trying to log in to my azure or admin console for domain (mci.edu.eg) , I am prompted to verify my identity. However, when I select phone verification, I receive the following error message:

“Sorry, we’re having trouble verifying your account. Please try again.”

i lost my authenticator device ,but i still have my sms number but it refuse to send sms to the number

i need to remove authenticator method and send authentication in SMS using registered number

Error Details:

Error Code: 399287

Request Id: d81ecc73-fbc0-4254-bc80-046b01528f00

Correlation Id: d252fe02-a5f0-4f90-be26-f91e8000a533

Timestamp: 2025-10-26T07:20:10Z

• Verification Method Attempted: Phone number I have already tried alternative login methods and password reset options but have been unable to complete the identity verification process. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if any additional information is required.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

pola samy

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.