A collaboration and communication platform that brings together chat, video meetings, file sharing, and app integration, enabling teams to work together effectively from anywhere, in real time.
Graph error 403 FORBIDDEN mit dem Code 7505 („Request authorization tenant mismatch.“)
I have been encountering the 403 Forbidden error with code 7505 ("Request authorization tenant mismatch") for some time. I want to build a Teams voice bot that joins an existing Teams meeting in app-only mode using the Microsoft Graph API. For that I call the endpoint POST
https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/communications/calls
and pass the meeting ID from the meeting details under "Join information" as a payload parameter.
Detailed Flow:
Although the JWT token shows the tid claim matching TenantId exactly on jwt.ms and all required app-only permissions (Calls.JoinGroupCall.All, Calls.AccessMedia.All, Calls.Initiate.All, Calls.InitiateGroupCall.All, OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite.All) have been granted with admin consent, I still receive the tenant-mismatch error 7505.
My questions:
- Am I possibly passing the wrong meeting ID in the payload?
- Is my JSON payload or another part of the request incorrect?
- Do I need to configure anything additional in the Azure Bot Service resource (Bot Channels Registration) that could be causing this error?
Microsoft Teams
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.