Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to speak with a live person regarding my other microsoft account that I can't login and the process to reset password is not working so I'm stuck because when I try to reset the password, it sends a code to my email and when I type the correct code it is asking to check my Authenticator code but the app is not working since I've replaced my iPhone and none of the online methods help and I can't speak with a person. Very frustrating.
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation