I can’t sign in to my Microsoft work or school account

Somiya 0 Reputation points
2025-10-17T03:52:58.2866667+00:00

I am having trouble signing in to my Microsoft work or school account. Whenever I try to log in, it accepts my correct email and password, but then shows this message:

“We’ll help you set up another way to verify it’s you.”

After that, it asks me to enter a verification code from the Microsoft Authenticator app, but no code or sign-in notification appears in the app. I have already checked that the app is installed and my account is added, but it still doesn’t display any code or approval request.

How can I solve this problem and sign in my account?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.