No longer able to use Microsoft Authenticator.

Caroline 5 Reputation points
2025-10-16T21:20:46.6733333+00:00

Hello, I’m no longer able to use Microsoft Authenticator. Every time I try to log in—either to my Meta ad account or my Microsoft email—I’m prompted to enter a code from the Authenticator app. However, when I open the app, it just asks me to enter a code, and I don’t have a code to access it.

This problem started when I switched to a new phone; my old phone still had access. I also don’t receive any option to get the code via SMS or email. In other words, I’m unable to log into any accounts that use the Authenticator app.

What should I do?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.