Sharepoint, Approve Sign in through microsoft Authenticator

Mohsin Tariq 0 Reputation points
2025-10-15T13:04:29.3933333+00:00

I am reaching out regarding an issue with Microsoft Authenticator. I am currently working on a project for a client who has provided me with access to their SharePoint. When I attempt to access the SharePoint link, I am prompted to approve the sign-in request using the Microsoft Authenticator app.

While the Authenticator app works correctly with my own work account, I am not receiving any approval notification for the client’s SharePoint access through my account. Previously, I was able to add the client’s sharepoint linked with my account to my Authenticator app, but now I no longer see it.

I have confirmed that:

1-The Microsoft Authenticator app is installed and functioning correctly on my device

2-Notifications are enabled

3-My work account signs in successfully

Thank you for your assistance.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.