I had authenticator in my older phone with some of the apps accounts linked to it. But when I changed phone and signed in via same Microsoft account I can't see them on my new phone. I even tried backing up on my previous phone but that also didn't help.

Prem Karanwal 15 Reputation points
2025-10-12T17:28:12.8+00:00

I had authenticator in my older phone with some of the apps accounts linked to it. But when I changed phone and signed in via same Microsoft account I can't see them on my new phone. I even tried backing up on my previous phone but that also didn't help. How to get my accounts in my new phone?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.