Hacked Microsoft account — recovery form failed, Minecraft account lost

Hassaan Rahman 0 Reputation points
2025-10-11T23:16:46.9166667+00:00

Hello, My Microsoft account was hacked and I’ve completely lost access. The account is connected to my Minecraft purchase. I have the original purchase receipt in my Gmail that proves I own the game and that purchase was connected to my Microsoft account that was hacked. I’ve already tried the recovery form at account.live.com/acsr multiple times, but it keeps failing, I believe the hacker turned on 2 step-verification on their end which led to the recovery form not working. Mojang support told me they can’t transfer my license to another account. Can someone from Microsoft please escalate this to the account recovery or identity verification team? Thank you.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.