I need help fixing this as soon as possible, it’s been 4 months.

Rhys 0 Reputation points
2025-10-10T14:47:18.23+00:00

During Mid June, i had logged into my Xbox account and a message had come up saying that my credentials were at risk, and that i needed to verify my identity. However, I could not do this as my verification option was outdated, and the phone number that was used originally i cannot access meaning I cannot receive the verification code. I have submitted countless recovery forms, and also contacted many agents. i had made it know that this verifcation option was unaccessable, and the Account Recovery team confirmed that my account had been compromised after i provided all my details, however i have not received a password reset email, or any other steps to help retreive my account back. It has been 4 months, and i’m at the verge of giving up. i’ve had this account for 7 years, and I have spent hundreds of pounds and cannot afford to lose it. I would appreicate if anyone has answers to this.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.