Microsoft Family Support screwing me over (ignore the tags I couldn't find Microsoft Family)

Hennessey Venom 0 Reputation points
2025-10-10T04:55:27.55+00:00

My Microsoft account has been added to a family, of whom I do not know the coordinator, and for some reason my account's age is set to being born in 2021, despite that not being the case, and I can't change it due to restrictions on my ability to change my settings without the admin power of the family coordinator I don't even know. In turn, Minecraft is having an error and saying multiplayer on xbox is disabled despite me having it toggled on, and I can't do anything about it, including leave the family group I don't want to be a part of. The automation of the Support Hotline has done nothing but redirect me to help sites, if a person with the power to override this at Microsoft is reading this or someone knows a fix, please help me out, this is really bugging me and I just want to get it solved so my age is set right, I can leave the family group, and just play multiplayer on games such as minecraft. Thank you.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.