Request for Help with Microsoft Account Recovery – No Support Plan ID

FRED EDNIE 0 Reputation points
2025-10-10T00:14:45.73+00:00

Hi, my name is Fred Ednie. I’m looking for assistance with an MFA/2FA problem on my wife's Dell PC. Perhaps there is a way to purchase a Pay-Per-Incident support case for a Windows account recovery issue. Her Microsoft account which was previously blocked; the 30-day lockout period has passed. I’ve bypassed 2FA in order to restore account access. Authenticator app is a consistent problem.

My phone number is still linked to both her account and mine, which causes confusion during authentication. I need help removing my phone number from her account and confirming that both accounts have distinct recovery options.

I’ve discontinued 1Password and now use True Key exclusively.

I tried submitting this online, but the portal asked for a subscription number and admin email, which I don’t have. Can you help me open a paid support case directly?

Thanks,
Fred Ednie
******@hotmail.com
Kirkland, WA

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.