Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi I haven’t been able to get into my instagram account for over a year, as I need a 2fa code. I had Microsoft Authenticator set up for this on my old iPhone but when I got my new iPhone, the instagram code from the Authenticator app is no longer there and I need a qr / secret key to set up a new one which I can’t do as I can’t get into the instagram app in the first instance to obtain that as I need the 2fa.
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation