Request for Help Retrieving 2FA Code for Instagram from Microsoft Authenticator

Sultan Alhanaei 0 Reputation points
2025-10-07T05:49:13.2966667+00:00

Dear Support Team,

I’m reaching out regarding an issue with my Microsoft Authenticator app.

Unfortunately, I recently lost access to the app when my phone was severely damaged in an accident while I was riding my bike. The phone was run over by cars, and I didn’t have a backup set up for the device. As a result, I lost all my authentication codes.

I have managed to recover access to some of my accounts, but I’m still unable to access my Instagram account, which was protected by two-factor authentication through the Microsoft Authenticator app. I attempted to contact Instagram support to recover the account, but so far, I have not been successful.

Since my Instagram account was linked to the Authenticator app, I am hoping to find out if there is any way you can help me retrieve the 6-digit authentication code or otherwise assist in regaining access.

Please let me know if there are any options available. I can provide any necessary verification to confirm ownership of the account.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

Sultan Ahmed Alhanaee
Email: ******@hotmail.com / ******@hotmail.com


Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.